The biggest difference is the spindle. Vertical refers to the spindle is upright, horizontal refers to the main shaft is recumbent. As the vertical lathe work when the weight of the workpiece is directly loaded into the workbench, the table weight is dispersed to the bed, so the vertical lathe heavy capacity, good rigidity, suitable for processing large, large diameter, small length of the workpiece, such as plate, wheel, gear billet. And the horizontal lathe workpiece clip on the card plate, the load transfer to the spindle, by the front and rear two pairs of main bearings to bear, so the load capacity is small, rigidity is also poor. But horizontal lathe observation and operation are very convenient, so suitable for processing small and medium-sized roulette, and shaft type parts.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The history of Boring machine
- The structure characteristic of bor...
- Horizontal Boring machine
- The packing and storage of boring m...
- Operation procedure of Boring machine
- Maintenance work of boring machine
- The first level maintenance of bori...
- The development course of Milling M...
- Safety rules for milling machines