China's consumer price index (CPI), the main gauge of inflation, rose 1.8 percent in May year-on-year, data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) showed on Saturday.
The growth of consumer inflation in May was slower than expected, down by 0.2 percentage points from the previous month.
China's producer price index (PPI), which measures the cost of goods at the factory gate, rose 4.1 percent year-on-year in May, the NBS said.
It was up from the 0.4 percent recorded in April, driven by growth in factory prices in the mining industry and raw material sector.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between CNC horizont...
- The history of Boring machine
- The structure characteristic of bor...
- Horizontal Boring machine
- The packing and storage of boring m...
- Operation procedure of Boring machine
- Maintenance work of boring machine
- The first level maintenance of bori...
- The development course of Milling M...
- China enters new stage of opening-up
- Chinese crayfish en route to kick o...
- China-Russia airliner to be airbour...
- Considerations For A New CNC Machine
- The best usage of a cnc machine
- Economical CNC Lathe
- Russians mark Day of Russia
- Advantages of Using 5-Axis CNC Machine
- CNC technology
- How To Choose CNC Bits