Policy will ensure cheaper electricity prices, industry's sustainable development, analysts believe
New rules to reduce national feed-in tariffs for the photovoltaic industry will stabilize China's rapidly growing and overheating solar power sector, and make electricity cheaper for consumers in the long term, according to analysts.
"In the short term, the upcoming one or two years, the impact could be negative for manufacturers with lower margins," said Joseph Jacobelli, a senior analyst of Asian utilities at Bloomberg. "But the bigger developers like China Longyuan Power, Huaneng Renewables and others who still have returns from existing assets are likely to fare better in the long term, given their nationwide footprint and capacity to win bids for new capacity."
The big developers can also acquire wind and solar farms from their parents, he added.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between CNC horizont...
- The history of Boring machine
- The structure characteristic of bor...
- Horizontal Boring machine
- The packing and storage of boring m...
- Operation procedure of Boring machine
- Maintenance work of boring machine
- The first level maintenance of bori...
- The development course of Milling M...
- Trump dismisses reports about new c...
- US pushes allies to halt Iran oil i...
- Milling (machining)
- Milling cutters
- Vertical mill
- Horizontal milling machine
- Boring (manufacturing)
- Boring mills and milling machines
- Hobbing machines